SKIBACS Lodge at Crystal Mt.
Welcome! Come on up...and stay awhile!
The SKIBACS Lodge is located within walking distance of the Crystal Mountain Ski Area in the Snoqualmie National Forest, adjacent to the Mount Rainier National Park. It was started in 1966 by club members with the support of the Boeing Employees Recreation Department to provide a year-round over-night facility at a cost lower than available at public facilities.
In addition to skiing, snowboarding and club-sponsored activities, the area offers hiking, fishing, sightseeing, summer lift rides, mountain biking, and relaxing. The lodge is a tri-level building with complete sleeping, cooking, and living accommodations for 72 people. It is accessible by road when conditions permit or by a short footpath from the roadside parking area.
SKIBACS Lodge Offers:
· Accommodations for up to 72 people (4 to 8 per room).
· Central Lounge with fireplace.
· Game Room with fireplace, ping pong table, and games.
· TV Room with fireplace, game tables, TV, DVD/VCR, and Wi-Fi (wireless internet).
· Firewood is provided.
· Spacious dining room.
· Fully equipped commercial kitchen.
· Pancake Mix, Syrup, Coffee, Tea, Cocoa, sugar, creamer & some condiments provided.
· Large Decks
The Boeing Ski Club (SKIBACS) Lodge is perfectly tailored for your business seminar, personal development retreat, private party, or family reunion. We offer reasonable rates, comfortable accommodations in a scenic setting.