*** UPDATED ON 3/12/22 ***
Be sure to download the 2021-22 SKIBACS Lodge Confirmation Letter (PDF) with important information regarding staying at the lodge at the following link: Lodge Confirmation Letter (PDF). It is imperative you read and follow the instructions in this letter prior to and after booking your stay at the lodge. We look forward to seeing you at the lodge!
No longer required as of 3/12/22. Please note vaccination verification is still required.
- Verification of Vaccination – All members and guests ages 12 and older will be required to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination before entering Skibacs Lodge.
- General Safety – Members/Guests cannot enter if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19 (within 10 days of being diagnosed or have not recovered), had symptoms of COVID-19 (within the last 24 hours), or had contact with a person who has or is suspected to have COVID-19 (within the last 10 days).
- External doors remain locked. Lodgers must get key code from Caretaker.
- Please wash your hands upon entering the Lodge
- Visitors (friends visiting members and guests staying) must remain masked while in the Lodge if other parties are present.
- Sleeping directly on mattresses is prohibited. Bring a lightweight sleeping bag or sheet/blanket.
- Sleeping with the room door open is prohibited.
- Sponsored guests will be allowed
- We will NOT be adding guests to your room that are not in your group.
- No running or screaming in the lodge. We recommend lots of outdoor play for children to get their wiggles out. Again, children must be masked.
- Children may not roam the Lodge without their parents directly supervising them.
- Due to cleaning difficulties, toys & games are unavailable until the pandemic is declared ended by the CDC. Families are welcome to bring their own board games or small toys for indoor time.
- Families whose children can’t comply with lodge rules will be required to leave.
- Preparing and cooking complex meals is discouraged when multiple parties are present in the Lodge, so that everyone can make use of the kitchen without lots of close contact required in that small space. Again, folks must be masked if other parties are present.