Feb. 3rd – Feb. 7th
360 degrees of some of the best skiing in North America awaits! This ski trip presented by SKIBACS, will have a base of operations in Bend, OR. Mt. Bachelor has a skiable area of 4,323 acres & 3,365 vertical feet. Mt Bachelor’s stand-alone geography has created a mountain that has 360 degrees of skiing from it’s peak. Within this playground of terrain lies some of the best tree skiing you’ll ever experience, an incredible amount of off-piste options, a world class terrain park, & maintained runs for all ability levels!
Feel free to visit the Mt. Bachelor website for more information about the resort!
What to expect:
- Lodging in the heart of Bend, OR surrounded by local breweries, restaurants, and activities
- Opportunity to utilize your IKON or IKON Base pass for one of the most unique resorts in North America
- Most affordable trip option this season
- 3 Minimum days of skiing/riding (Sun, Mon, & Tue)
- 2 events including: Welcome Reception & Group Dinner
DEPOSIT of $100.00 is due by Monday Dec. 11th, 2023 to hold your spot
FULL BALANCE is due by Monday Dec. 18th, 2023
EARLY BIRD PRICING: Take $50 off your package price if a deposit is placed before Nov.1st 2023
Please see the trip flyer below for package pricing and more information
Trip Leader: TJ Marchello
Phone: (206) 883-6005