Date(s) - 05/21/2023
Categories No Categories
The first week of April brought the return of winter with over 2 feet of snowfall! With that, we are excited to announce another extension of our ski season. As planned, we will be open daily through April 16th, followed by our first two bonus weekends April 21-23 and 28-30, and now an additional three weekends, Saturdays and Sundays only, through May 21st for skiing and riding in Green Valley. We are kicking off our May bonus weekends with our first-ever Verde Valle Banked Slalom event on May 6th-7th.Don’t miss out on this one-of-a-kind spring slalom open to all ages and riders. All event information and registration can be found on our events page. Please note that no beginner terrain or lessons will be available during our bonus weekend operations. All skiers and riders must download the gondola to access the base area. No skiing or riding to base is allowed during bonus weekend operations. All valid 22/23 season passes, Spring Wild Cards, and 23/24 Crystal Legend and Crystal Premier Passes will be honored during our extended spring ski season. For information on how to purchase a 23/24 Crystal Legend Pass and get immediate access before prices increase, please visit our tickets and passes webpage. Last year, we skied until June 12th with one of our deepest spring snowfalls on record. We’ll keep skiing until we can’t ski anymore!
BONUS WEEKEND OPERATING DETAILS
May 6-7, 13-14, 20-21
- Skiing and riding 9am-2pm
- $69 daily lift tickets for purchase; walk-ups available.
- All valid 22/23 season passes, Wild Cards, and 23/24 Crystal Legend and Crystal Premier Passes will be honored.
- No Ikon/Crystal legend Friends and Family discounts
- Last gondola upload with skis is 1:30pm; last scenic gondola download is 4pm.
- Green Valley and the Gondola will be the only lifts spinning, weather and conditions permitting. No beginner terrain.
- 22/23 A-Lot Parking Permits will be valid through the end of the extended ski season; no reservations required
- Retail open 8:30am-4:30pm
- No lessons or rentals will be offered.
- Food & Beverage: Summit House open 10am-3pm; Tower 16 open 10am-3:30pm.
- No food available at the base area
- Seasonal Lockers available for use but must be cleared out by May 21
- No dogs or pets allowed on the gondola while we are still skiing.
- Seasonal RV’s: Available thru the end of the ski season
- No skiing from Midway to Base