Lesson Information for 2023 - 2024
Lesson Registration for 2023-2024 season are open
Registration menus at the bottom of the this menu
SKIERS / SNOW BOARDERS
Continuing the SKIBACS tradition, we are pleased to offer you quality downhill skiing and snowboarding sessions starting in early January. Whether you are a “never-ever” or an expert, the SKIBACS School at the Summit at Snoqualmie will strive to meet your needs.
LESSON Prices and what’s included (and not included)
Our base multi-week (6 weeks) start at $195 (weekend), $175 (weekday evenings) for our members and $255 (weekend), $235 (weekday evenings)for our guests. We continue to be one of the most competitive options you will find. Our staff is also one of the most experienced around. Although we have ‘fun’, we also take the ‘Professional’ in Professional Ski Instructor of America (PSIA) membership seriously. You will be coached in the latest standards in the sports (AASI for those of you on the snowboard side of things).
- SKIBACS standard group session (ski or snowboard, Youths* and Adult classes) consist of weekly two-hour (weekday evenings) and two-hour and 15 minute (weekend) classes for six consecutive weeks on Thursday evenings, Friday evenings, Saturday mornings, Sunday mornings, and Sunday afternoons.
* Youth group lessons start at age 7 yrs. old (born before 1/31/2017)
Thursday night lessons! For people working a 4×10 schedule, Thursday nights are a great deal… and are adults only! Less crowded, so you can ski/board more. Some even say the weather is better on Thursdays. Lessons start at 7:00 pm goes to 9:00 pm•
Friday night lessons! Friday night lessons will include alpine lessons for jetster (5 & 6 year olds), youth lessons (7 to adult) and adult lessons for levels 1 to 4. Snowboard lessons will include adult and youth for level 1 and 2. Lessons starts at 7:00 pm goes to 9:00 pm.
- Returning! Jetsters! This year we will be bring back Jetsters for both 5 and 6. Small classes for small skiers. Average class size is 3 students. Limited to ages 5 and 6 and all skill levels. Member price is $290 weekend and $260 weekday, guest price is $350 weekend and $290 weekday.
- Saturday and Sunday afternoon Private Lessons options will be available. All Private Lessons are 2 hours and 15 minutes per lesson.
- Minimum age of student is 5
- We will allow a guest to be add-on student to a private lesson where the primary student is a member. Base Rate is $180 for members. Add-on students are $40/per student (member or guest).
- Family Pack Household Private Lessons for 3 consecutive weeks for 2 hours and 15 minutes per lesson, with the same instructor and your family/household group of up to 5 people. Members only may sign up for this lesson product, but may include a guest in the lesson. Member price is $495.
- Sonic Boomers We will bring back our Sonic Boomers lessons on Wednesdays at 9:30 am to noon. Six weeks of fun with less crowds. This class is designed for adult skiers, blue terrain and up that would like to sharpen their skills with like minded skiers. For level 5+ that have a flexible schedule. Member price is $260 and guests $290.
- SKIBACS is still sensitive to Covid-19 risks. We follow state and local protocols. Although we have largely returned to pre-pandemic program formats, we may have to adjust if there is a change from current circumstances. Please do not come to classes if you are feeling ill.
Skiing and Snowboard Skill Level Chart
- This will help you determine the right class to sign up for based on your level of ability.
Day Tickets, Season Passes and Rentals
NOTE! Our prices are only for lessons, and they do not include lift ticket/season pass or equipment rental.
Please note that The Summit at Snoqualmie will be limiting presales of online daily tickets.
*Note: If you are not in lessons and are a parent or dropping off a student and need to buy a general pass these Will sell out early, so don’t delay!
There is no discount for season passes, so buy your pass now, students will be able to get passes even if the ski area sells out to the general public.
We strongly encourage our students to buy a season passes. After signing up for lessons, you will receive an email with information to purchase a season pass which is guaranteed to be available for students through Mid-December. After that, season passes may not be available. This is only available to our Skibacs students. Skibacs has a limited number of passes allocated to our school for our students, so DO NOT DELAY! Deadline to purchase student season pass is approximately Dec. 15th!
Note: Season passes for students maybe available after Dec. 15th, but are not guaranteed.
For rentals, there are many rental options around the area. We highly encourage you to purchase a ‘Rental for the Season’ package where you can take your skis home. For more information about the rental packages available at The Summit at Snoqualmie visit their website.
Bicycles Centres of Everett and Snohomish Ski and Snowboard is giving SKIBACS members a 10% off rental and 5% off retail prices. To take advantage of this offer go to the discount page and print the coupon.
Who is Eligible?
Lessons programs are oriented towards Boeing Skibacs members, their families and guests. Members and immediate family pay member pricing for lessons. Visit our Membership page for more information.
Each active membership account will be able to sponsor (2) guests. If there is a need for additional codes please contact the Skibacs receptionist. Guests and their sponsoring member must generally be on the mountain the same day and time that you are taking lessons. Exceptions for extended family.
Be sure to check availability, not all skill levels (ski/snowboard) are taught on all days.
Refund Policy: If you should need to withdraw from lessons there is a pro-rated refund (less $55 handling fee for a member, or $70 fee if a guest) which may be obtained with written notification, effective as of business day (Monday-Friday) we receive notice.
If we have to cancel, we will add additional lessons to the end of the sessions.
- From Seattle/Metro Area: Take I-90 East to Exit 53. Follow signs for Summit Central.
- From Cle Elum/Ellensburg/Spokane take I-90 West to Exit 53. Follow signs for Summit Central.
SKIBACS SKI SCHOOL LODGE
- Walk through Summit Central main plaza and head toward Triple 60 Chair.
- We meet for lessons out front of the green building behind Triple 60 Chair.
Summit Central, Snoqualmie Pass, WA 98045
SKIBACS Ski School is a member PSIA/AASI School and is staffed by professional instructors. The school operates at Summit Central, part of The Summit at Snoqualmie ski area, on the Mount Baker-Snoqualmie & Wenatchee National Forest, as a concessionaire under a U.S. Forest Service permit to Ski Lifts, Inc. All programs are governed by SKIBACS. This program provides employment, services and privileges regardless of race, color, creed, sex, religion, age or national origin.