Be sure to download the SKIBACS Lodge Confirmation Letter (PDF) with important information regarding staying at the lodge at the following link: Lodge Confirmation Letter (PDF). It is imperative you read and follow the instructions in this letter prior to and after booking your stay at the lodge. We look forward to seeing you at the lodge!
- Vaccination is recommended for lodge guests but not required.
- General Safety – Members/Guests cannot enter if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19 (within 5 days of being diagnosed or have not recovered), had symptoms of COVID-19 (within the last 24 hours), or had contact with a person who has or is suspected to have COVID-19 (within the last 5 days).
- External doors remain locked. Lodgers must get key code from Caretaker.
- Please wash your hands upon entering the Lodge
- Face masks Are optional in the lodge
- Sleeping directly on mattresses is prohibited. Bring a lightweight sleeping bag or sheet/blanket.
- Sleeping with the room door open is prohibited.
- Sponsored guests will be allowed
- We will NOT be adding guests to your room that are not in your group.
- No running or screaming in the lodge. We recommend lots of outdoor play for children to get their wiggles out. Again, children must be masked.
- Children may not roam the Lodge without their parents directly supervising them.
- Families whose children can’t comply with lodge rules will be required to leave.
- Preparing and cooking complex meals is discouraged when multiple parties are present in the Lodge, so that everyone can make use of the kitchen without lots of close contact required in that small space. Again, folks must be masked if other parties are present.