Face masks (without an exhalation port) are required to be worn over BOTH mouth & nose by everyone age 2 & older, other than when in bunk room, showering, or when eating/drinking in the dining room.
(So, keep mask on when moving around Lodge, even if no one else is nearby at the moment!)
- Anyone feeling less than 100% must stay home, unless it’s from a pre-diagnosed chronic health condition.
- Anyone coughing, sneezing or exhibiting symptoms of illness must leave the Lodge.
- External doors remain locked. Lodgers must get key code from Caretaker.
- Full legal name and e-mail—in addition to phone number–is required prior to entering Lodge. (for contact tracing)
- Hand sanitizer (maintained by Caretaker) required immediately upon entering Lodge, while in Foyer.
- Max occupancy of 36 per night. (Half of normal building occupancy)
- No Groups allowed.
- No Visitors allowed. (New/potential-member tours allowed if arranged in advance with Caretaker.)
- Guests unless from same household as member. (Such as stepchildren, or unmarried co- habitators)
- Rooms sit empty 72 hours between uses. (New locks are installed on doors.)
- Key access arranged individually with Caretaker.
- Sleeping directly on mattresses prohibited. Bring a lightweight sleeping bag or sheet/blanket.
- Sleeping with room door closed is required.
- Main lounge furniture is socially spaced. Moving furniture is prohibited.
- Children only allowed who can limit play to outdoors or sitting quietly indoors.
- Children may not roam the Lodge without their parents directly supervising them.
- Game room converted to socially spaced lounge. Moving furniture is prohibited.
- No toys available. (Due to cleaning difficulties).
Dining (slightly different rules)
- Masks must be worn at all times unless actively eating/drinking.
- Eating & drinking limited to Dining Room.
- Dining Room limited to 25 people at a time.
- No more than 6 per table (Must be from same household.)
- Moving tables prohibited.
- Cooking complex meals prohibited. Heat & eat only.
- Members bring own picnic ware
- All dishes, cups, silverware, pots, pans, utensils, hot pads, dish towels, etc. removed.
- Grills strictly off limits (to prevent kitchen monopolization & vigorous effort required to clean them.
- Strict food handling rules will apply for coffee making, etc
- Hot Cocoa machine is out of use during pandemic. Please bring own individual packets
- Sanitize food preparations areas before & after use
- Clean food prep & serving ware, and return it to your room, immediately after eating.
- No group garbage cans, or trash/recycling containers provided.
- 13-gallon wastebasket with lid provided for each room
- Garbage bags placed in rooms by caretaker.
- Everyone takes all their own garbage and recycling when they leave.
- Since it’s difficult ensuring bathrooms are sanitized by others, plan to “clean your way in”, wiping down what you use (sinks, faucets, switches, knobs, etc.) and leave it clean afterwards.
- Please leave sanitation supplies on bathroom counters near the door.